You have a question and want to contact the TMB Mailorder Bookshop?
Please note that:
- All available information is stated as completely as possible with each book on the website. More information about the contents of the books is not available.
- The books are only available in the indicated language, not in other languages! The language is stated on the website for each book.
- The estimated delivery time, calculated after receipt of your payment, is stated on the website for each book. This delivery time is also repeated per book on every order confirmation.
- Only the books on our website can be ordered. We cannot offer other titles or books from other publishers.
- The TMB Bookshop is a mail order company. We don't have a shop. Collection of books is therefore not possible.
- Every received order is checked by us and then confirmed by e-mail. Did you not receive an order confirmation within one day? Please look first in the folder "Junk" or "Junk e-mail" of your e-mail program, before contacting us.
- In addition to an order confirmation, we will also send you an e-mail message when your order has been sent.
- We only offer new books, not second-hand. Because we do not run an antiquarian bookshop, we do not buy used books.
Knowledge and experience
Since 2000, TMB Bookshop has been offering motoring books from Haynes, Chilton, Clymer, Brooklands, ETAI, Bucheli, Motorbooks, Motorbuch Verlag and many other well-known publishers.
- Vast choice of more than 12,000 titles
- Only new books, no second-hand
- Short delivery times
- Quality packing
- Ordering is easy. You don't need to create an account!
- Secure payment by bank transfer via your own bank. A credit card is not necessary!
- As soon as your order has been sent, you will receive the parcel number by e-mail. This allows you to follow the parcel via the internet.
- We respect your privacy.
- We ship with:
Powered by NOP Design, indexed by FreeFind