Opel Kadett E - Petrol (Oct 1984 - Oct 1991)
Haynes workshop manual on the Opel Kadett E hatchback, saloon and estate. Describes also the mechanical components of the Cabriolet (but not the body or the soft top mechanism) and Vans.
- 1.2 (1196 cc OHV, engine code 12SC)
- 1.3 (1297 cc SOHC, 13N, 13NB and 13S)
- 1.4 (1389 cc SOHC, 14NV and C14NZ)
- 1.6 (1598 cc SOHC, 16SH, 16SV and C16NZ)
- 1.8 (1796 cc SOHC, 18E and 18SE)
- 2.0 (1998 cc SOHC, 20NE, 20SEH, 20SER and C20NE)
- 2.0 (1998 cc DOHC, 20XE, C20XE and 20XEJ).
Production years: 10/1984-10/1991.
Exclusions: Please note that this manual does not cover the diesel engines.
Using photos and step-by-step instructions this Haynes manual on the Opel Kadett E petrol models describes maintenance, repair and overhaul of the petrol engines (distribution, belts, valves, camshaft, cylinder head, oil pump, seals and radiator).
It also addresses issues related to the cooling system (water pump, thermostat, fan and radiator).
It also addresses issues related to the heater, fuel system, exhaust, starting and charging system. Furthermore, it covers work on the clutch, gearbox, driveshafts, braking system, suspension, steering gear, body, interior and electrical system.
- Based on a complete strip-down and rebuild.
- Includes a maintenance schedule, technical specifications, torque wrench settings and troubleshooting tables.
- Clear and detailed wiring diagrams for easy reference.
|Szczegóły:||256 strony, 28 x 21 x 2 cm, miękka oprawa|
|Ilustracje:||bogato ilustrowane setkami zdjęć i rysunków|
|Wydawca:||Haynes Publishing (GB, 2014)|
|Seria:||Haynes Service and Repair Manual (3196)|