Opel Kadett D - Benziner (8/1979-8/1984)
Workshop manual from the German series So wird's gemacht (nr. 22) on the Opel Kadett D petrol models.
- 1.2 L (40 kW/54 hp, 8/79-8/84)
- 1.3 L (44 kW/60 hp, 8/79-8/84)
- 1.3 L (55 kW/75 hp, 8/79-8/84)
- 1.6 L (66 kW/90 hp, 8/81-8/84)
- 1.8 L (85 kW/115 hp, 3/81-8/84)
Production years: 08/1979-08/1984.
The initial section of this manual on the Opel Kadett D covers inspection and daily maintenance of the petrol engines, transmission, brakes, steering and body (including the electrical system, windscreen wipers, lighting and heating or air conditioning).
Furthermore, this book provides detailed guidance on the following components:
- Suspension (replacement of driveshafts, springs and shock absorbers), steering (ball joints) and brakes (discs, brake linings and handbrake).
- Electrical system (battery, voltage regulator and starter motor).
- Dismantling and assembly of the engine cylinder head and cam drive, including replacement of the v-belt and the timing belt or chain.
- The lubricating system with the oil pump.
- The cooling system (replacement of radiator, thermostat and cooling fan).
- The fuel system (air filter, fuel pump and fuel filter) and exhaust (replacement of mufflers).
- Interior: removal and refitting of the dashboard, instrument panel, consoles, interior trim and seats.
- Body: dismantling and assembly of bumpers, fenders, bonnet, tailgate, doors, window mechanisms, locks and mirrors.
- Extensive technical specifications, adjustment data and torque wrench settings.
- Clear wiring diagrams of the main circuits.
|Szczegóły:||208 strony, 26 x 19.5 cm, miękka oprawa|
|Ilustracje:||bogato ilustrowane, zdjęcia i rysunki|
|Wydawca:||Delius Klasing Verlag GmbH (D, 2014)|
|Seria:||So wird's gemacht (22)|