LS Series Engine Repair Manual - Performance Modifications, Repair, Overhaul
The mysteries of the versatile LS series engines are unlocked in this manual. Covering everything from engine overhaul, cylinder head selection and modification, induction and fuel systems, camshafts and valvetrain, to beefing-up the bottom end, turbo and supercharger add-ons, engine swaps and extreme builds, this Techbook will help you get the most from your LS-powered vehicle.
With a Haynes Techbook, you can do it yourself...from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle. We learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you.
Our books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes!
1. History of the LS-Series engine
2. Component Removal and Installation Procedures
3. General Engine Overhaul Procedures
4. Cylinder Heads
5. Induction and Fuel Systems
6. Ignition Systems and Tuning
7. Camshafts and Valvetrain
8. Bottom End
9. Turbochargers and Superchargers
10. Swapping the LS
11. Building the LS1 for Extreme Street Duty
12. Choosing Speed. Sourcing Performance Equipment and Services
|Szczegóły:||304 strony, 27 x 21 x 1.4 cm, miękka oprawa|
|Ilustracje:||bogato ilustrowane, zdjęcia i rysunki|
|Wydawca:||Haynes Manuals, Inc. (USA, 2020)|