Morris Minor and 1000 (1949-1971)
Haynes restoration manual for the Morris Minor and 1000. Production years: 1949-1971. Provides also purchase tips and information on the model history and identification. Particular attention is given to bodywork repairs (not least of which is the timberwork of the Traveller).
This manual describes the complete restoration of the Morris Minor and 1000 models:
- renovation of the body (including the replacement of bonnet, fenders, windows, doors and bumpers)
- the interior (seat covers, dashboard and door panels)
- the engine (removal and installation, overhaul)
- the chassis (clutch, gearbox, suspension, brakes, steering)
- the electrical installation (lights, dynamo, starter motor, windscreen wipers).
Richly illustrated with 850 photos and clear step-by-step instructions.
|Szczegóły:||256 strony, 27 x 21 x 1.3 cm, twarda oprawa|
|Wydawca:||Haynes Publishing (GB, 2022)|
|Seria:||Haynes Restoration Manual|