Alfa Romeo Giulia Workshop Manual (1962-1975) - All Models - 1300, 1600, 1750 & 2000 cc
Alfa Romeo never published an 'all inclusive' workshop manual for the Giulia series of automobiles. Instead, they produced a number of individual 'Mechanical Repair' publications that were focused on the overhaul and service of various mechanical and electrical components plus individual 'Technical Characteristics' publications that provided model specific information. The intention was that these two separate publications were to be used in conjunction with each other in order to provide both technical and mechanical data for a particular model.
This manual is compiled using data from seven of those factory 'Mechanical Repair' publications plus a number of additional pages of maintenance, repair, overhaul and wiring diagrams that were not included in the factory publications.
Consequently, it provides a generic 'Workshop Manual' for the repair and overhaul of the 1965-1971 Giulia series of automobiles. However, as the 1962-1975 series of Alfa models shared many of the same mechanical components, these 'Mechanical Repair' publications are also of use to owners of both the earlier and later models. For example, even though the engines were of four different capacities they are sufficiently alike for a single set of instructions to suffice for their maintenance and overhaul.
The additional pages in this manual include maintenance and repair information on:
Drum brakes, hydraulic braking system, Dunlop disc brakes and additional information on ATE disc brakes. Front hubs, shock absorbers and stabilizer rod, ZF steering box, Burman steering box, steering linkage and steering adjustments.
Electrical components including control box, regulator, generator, starter motor, windscreen wiper motor (both Bosch & Marelli), lamps and lighting and wiring diagrams for 14 different models.
The factory 'Mechanical Repair' publications included in this Manual are:
(1) Engine, Clutch & Gearbox manual on the 1600 Giulia TI, Sprint GT & TI Super. (1968 Publication)
(2) Propeller Shaft, Rear Axle & Suspension for the Giulia 1300, 1300TI the Giulia 1600 TI Super, Sprint GT, GTC, TI, Super, Sprint GT Veloce & Spider 1600. (1971 Publication)
(3) ATE Disc Brakes all models, as appropriate. (1969 Publication)
(4) Wheel, Suspension & Front End Geometry, for all Giulia and 1750 Models. (1970 Publication - Only sections that are 'owner appropriate' are included)
(5) Electrical for the 1600 Giulia Super, 1750 Berlina, 1750 GT Veloce & 1750 Spider Veloce. (1969 Publication - Only sections that are 'owner appropriate' are included)
(6) Air Conditioning all models, as appropriate. (1972 Publication)
(7) Body, for all Giulia and 1750 Models. (1970 Publication - Only sections that are 'owner appropriate' are included).
Finally, it should be noted that Alfa Romeo never issued a publication that was exclusive to the repair and maintenance of the SPICA fuel injection system. However, that information is included in the appropriate technical publications for the fuel injected cars.
|Autor:||Floyd Clymer, Alfa Romeo S.p.A|
|Szczegóły:||348 strony, 27.5 x 21 x 1.8 cm, miękka oprawa|
|Ilustracje:||bogato ilustrowane, zdjęcia i rysunki|
|Wydawca:||Veloce Press (USA, 2019)|