Ordering is easy:
1) Click on the button "Order now" next to the title of your choice. The book is then placed in the shopping cart. This is also confirmed by a pop-up message.
2) You will now be presented with a list of the books in the shopping cart, along with the prices per title and the total amount.
- By pressing the button "Remove" next to the title, you can remove a book from the shopping cart.
- Press the button "Continue shopping" to continue shopping or click the "Proceed to order" to place your order.
3) After you click the "Proceed to order" button, you will again get the overview of the selected books.
- Enter now your address details and press the "Place order" button. Your reservation will now be sent over the internet.
- When you click the "Print data" button you can print the entire order form (2 sheets A4). In this way you have a paper copy with all order details.
4) On receipt of your e-mail reservation, we will send you an order confirmation by e-mail stating the books ordered, the estimated delivery time and the total amount to pay. It also includes the instructions for the bank transfer.
5) You transfer the total amount to one of our accounts.
6) We will ship your order as soon as possible after receiving your payment. On the day of shipment we will send you another e-mail message, with the tracking number of the parcel.
The participation in the shipping costs is automatically calculated depending on the destination, volume and weight. After selecting the destination country, this supplement will be displayed in the shopping cart. There are no surprises afterwards.
If books have different delivery times, we can send them together or separately:
- If the books are sent together, the total price apply per order.
- If you wish to receive each book as soon as it is available, please order each title separately. The shipping costs will be counted per book.
Orders are always sent with a Track & Tracing number. A signature for receipt of the package may be required.
Import and customs duties are not included for shipments outside the European Union.
You can pay by bank transfer or electronic banking.
Your order will be shipped as soon as possible after receipt of your transfer.
Caution! We do not process credit cards, international money orders or payments via PayPal, Western Union and similar systems. We also do not accept Eurocheques or other cheques. Please contact us if you encounter any problems with the payment.
With every delivery we include a detailed invoice with a specification of the ordered books. Companies and professionals can enter the VAT number on the order form (Comments box).
Invoices are created according to the information sent with the order. We can not change invoices afterwards.
To avoid errors (particularly with regard to order codes of books and the delivery address), we do not accept orders by telephone.
Yes, absolutely. We do not use the internet for payments or to store customer data, but only for the exchange of order information. You can pay via your trusted bank. We do not ask for credit card numbers.
The entered data, necessary for the correct execution of your order, are sent via a secure connection with SSL encryption. They are not sold or passed on to third parties.
Since 2000, TMB Bookshop has been offering motoring books from Haynes, Chilton, Clymer, Brooklands, ETAI, Bucheli, Motorbooks, Motorbuch Verlag and many other well-known publishers.